1. Location of search window
Search window is located on every page of Reference documentation, at the upper-right corner.
2. Search Results
- Search Results include all the document, FAQs, and attachments.
3. Read the document
- Every document is maintained up-to-date.
- Table of content is located at the right side of the document, which can work as a shortcut.
- Every sample code is syntax highlighted, so you can easily try copy and compile them.
STILL WORKING ON:
1. Search only covers documents (including FAQs) inside "Reference" menu.
2. Export to PDF/RTF will be provided in the future.
3. Developers can not modify wiki documents now.