What's changed #5: Documentations알 수 없는 사용자 2013. 9. 25. 07:55
Support > Reference
Changes on Documentation
We're providing three major developer product: In-app purchase, ARM(Application DRM), and T store link API, but their documentation was all scattered around the site. Wiki was adopted as the new document repository to provide up-to-date and well-managed documents. (However, permission to modify wiki is not given to developers now)
Download PDF file everytime
1. Need to check if there's an update
2. No pretty sample source
3. No integrated search engine
Up-to-date information is provided
1. No need to download documents
2. Pretty highlighted sample source
3. Search Engine integrated
1. Location of search window
Search window is located on every page of Reference documentation, at the upper-right corner.
2. Search Results
- Search Results include all the document, FAQs, and attachments.
3. Read the document
- Every document is maintained up-to-date.
- Table of content is located at the right side of the document, which can work as a shortcut.
- Every sample code is syntax highlighted, so you can easily try copy and compile them.
'Dev Story' 카테고리의 다른 글
|What's changed #2: App update (0)||2013.09.25|
|Introducing the brand new T store developer center! (0)||2013.09.25|
|What's changed #4: Payment (0)||2013.09.25|
|What's changed #3: Sub-IDs (0)||2013.09.25|
|What's changed #1: App submission (0)||2013.09.25|
- application, Developer Center, Korea, Publishing, T store, update, Upgrade, UX