1. Visit 'Manage Your Sub-IDs' menu
2. Create a new Sub-ID
- Username of Sub-ID always starts with the Username of developer himself, and can be up to 50 characters.
(If a developer 'darkknight' creates Sub-IDs, they will be like 'darkknight_joker', 'darkknight_bane'...)
- Developer is the one who creates the initial password for a Sub-ID.
- E-mail can be duplicated.
3. Grant initial menu permission of Sub-ID
- Developers can grant initial permission per the menus. (on/off)
4. Coworker accepts the invitation
- After the coworker received the mail and accept the invitation, their information is shown like below:
5. Delete Sub-IDs or control their permission if you want
1. We don't check whether email address of Sub-IDs is duplicated. (But their username can't be duplicated)
2. Menus under permission control are: Apps, Payment, Customer Services, Promotion, Security Center, Remote Test.
3. Sub-IDs For menus under "Support", .